Delhi(Arrive) – Shimla(2N) – Manali (2N) – Dharamshala (1) – Dalhousie (2N) – Amritsar (1) – Delhi
|Delhi(Arrive) – Shimla(2N) – Manali (2N) – Dharamshala (1) – Dalhousie (2N) – Amritsar (1) – Delhi|
|Package Type||Deluxe Package ( 3* Category hotels)|
|Rate||Rate Per Couple 39,500/-|
Package Hotel Details:
|Manali||Hotel Harmony Blue.|
|Shimla||Harmony Blue Mashobra.|
- As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/Ration Card at the point of check in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation.
- In case of non-availability of requested hotel / hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category hotel / hotels.
- There will be no refund for unutilized services.
FOR BOOKING PROCEDURE :
You need to deposit only 30% of the Total package in advance so we can confirm your packages Note: After deposit the payment you will immediately receive a Confirmation mail containing your hotel voucher, boarding pass and the receipt for the amount deposited.
Meet and assist. Drive to Shimla-Summer capital of India during British period. On arrival, Shimla Check-in to your Hotel. Rest of the free for Individual activities. Overnight Shimla.
Today breakfast proceed for in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - “THE MALL & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla's landmarks - the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo - Tudor library building - are worth seeing. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four-tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller-skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama
Travel by surface to Mc Leodganj (Dharamsala), magnificently set to the background of the Dhauldhar mountains and the seat of his Holiness, the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Tibetans, since 1960. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening half day city tour visiting Dal Lake, Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Overnight at hotel.
Morning leave for Dalhousie. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Day at leisure to pamper yourself at the small town famous for its scenic beauty. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Flow through a mesmerizing experience. The vast emerald green meadow of Khajjiar with its thick forested slopes of deodhars, the stupendous mountain views from Lakkar Mandi. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning check out from hotel and transfer by surface to Amritsar. Directly transfer to Wagah Border. Evening visit the Golden Temple (The famous Sikh pilgrim place) and Jallianwala Bagh. Overnight at hotel.
Golden Temple The most important Sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh On April 13, 1919, British soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians.
Early morning drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival transfer to Delhi airport / Railway station for onward journey
- • 8 night's accommodation in well appointed rooms at mentioned or similar hotels.
- • Complimentary Breakfast and dinner at all Hotels.
- • Transfers and sightseeing by mentioned vehicle exclusively for you as per the itinerary.
- • Drivers Allowances, Parking charges, Toll for Vehicle.
- • All currently applicable taxes.
- • One Candle Light Dinner For Couple
- • One Honeymoon Cake For Couple
- • One Night Flower Decoration For Couple
- • Hot Almond Milk
- • Airfare/ Rail fare.
- • All personal expenses and entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
- • Meals other than specified in the inclusions.
- • Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- • Entrance fees to Monuments and Guide charges.
- • Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, beverages, etc. and all such expenses not mentioned in the above price include Tour prices are valid for All Nationals only.
- • Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Above rates are calculated as per the hotels and rooms mentioned. In case of room type is not mentioned, calculations based on the base category room in the hotel
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and availability of hotels mentioned
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and the rates will be increase or decrease depends on the hotel selection. There will not be any change in the hotels specified without your concern.